Where Can a Community Conversation Happen?
- Informal conversations: neighbours, casual acquaintances, friends, relatives, dinner parties, barbecues,
- Social groups
- Sporting clubs: golf, tennis, bowling, soccer, football, netball, softball, swimming, dancing, the gym
- Local church
- Community groups: Probus, Lions Club, Rotary, Legacy, Zonta, View clubs, card clubs
- Local council groups
- Hairdresser or barbers
- Hospital auxiliaries
- P & C associations, Mother’s Clubs, Parents and Friends Association
- Community centres
- Senior citizens groups
- U3A, Community colleges, TAFE, Schools
- Bus trips for seniors, activities during seniors week
- Debates and Discussion groups, Toastmasters
In fact, wherever you feel comfortable starting a conversation about Respect. If you think of an example that’s not on the list please let us know so we can add it.