- We are all people who will hopefully live to grow old and are committed to creating a safe, caring community where we can all age with dignity and respect.
- Our project began with a local Uniting Church congregation at St Ives who asked their local council what outreach programs could benefit their local community.
- UnitingCare Ageing provided seed funding to establish the project and from that point the project grew, engaging many diverse people along the way.
- Campaign Friends and Champions become involved in any way that works for them. Organisations endorse the campaign and engage with it in ways that complement their own values and direction. Local businesses support the campaign enthusiastically.
- If you’d like to become involved take a look at What you can do to be a part of a growing group of committed citizens who hope to improve the quality of life for seniors in our community.